Note de confidentialité
Note de confidentialité
1. Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Ladiv is controlled by Ladiv Group registered at its headquarters Ladiv Group, van Baerlestraat 142, 1071 Amsterdam, Netherlands, and acts as data processor on behalf of the data controllers.
2. What Personal Information about candidates does Ladiv gather?
The information we learn from candidates and clients helps us to personalize and improve the application and selection process. We use the personal candidate information to send job alerts or ask for candidate referrals. We also use this information to prevent or detect abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: we receive information you enter on our website or give us in your profile. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests and ensure that the company you apply to, receives all information you have submitted to them, through Ladiv.
- customizing future recruitment searches for you, and communicating with you through job alerts and other special newsletters. Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us.
- Mobile & geolocation: When you download or use our Apps created by Ladiv and, where applicable, have requested or consented to location services, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as search results, and other personalised content.
- E-mail Communications: customer service interactions with clients and candidates will be stored to improve the Ladiv experience.
4. Does Ladiv share the Information it receives?
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but do never use it for any other purposes and in accordance to the applicable data protection laws.
- Protection of Ladiv and others: We cancel candidates or personal profiles if Ladiv believes that it is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights of other candidates, property or safety of Ladiv, our users or others.
- With Your Consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
5. How Secure is Information About Me?
Your information is protected and encrypted during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
6. Are Children allowed to use Ladiv?
Ladiv doesn't work with under 18 years of age. This strictly against our employment ethics. We will pro-actively take our any candidates who are under 18 from the application systems.
7. Google Analytics
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Disable Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).